How to merge a Garmin fit file with a Zwift/RGT Cycling etc. file into a fit file that contains GPS data, Elevation, Speed, Cadence, Power AND Training Effect/Training Load:
FFRT OptiSync Doku.pdf
PDF-Dokument [3.6 MB]
The clever Toolbox for all your FIT / TCX / HRM / HRM+GPX files !
- Repair corrupted files with sophisticated error detection and correction
- Edit your files with a modern Graphical User Interface
- Convert between different file formats (FIT <-> TCX <-> HRM <-> GPX)
- NEW: Batch Upload function for Strava etc: upload your complete history with one mouse click easily!
- Analyse your files with Map and Chart features
- Display your activity in Google Maps
- Combine HRM and GPX files into one activity
- Edit Swim Data Files
- Import and Export R-R (HRV) values
- Upload your files to Garmin Connect, Strava TrainingPeaks etc. with ONE click
- Merge multiple files (helpful, if you recorded an activity with two training devices and would like to combine the recorded data into one file)
- Convert courses (FIT) into activities (FIT, TCX, HRM) and activities into courses
This homepage is created for those who are in need of a tool to repair their FIT files. As a matter of fact activity files are sometimes corrupt and cannot be uploaded/imported into training diary software.
The fit file repair tool which I have developed helps you to repair corrupted FIT files and rescue your valuable data.
The main features are:
- import of (corrupted) FIT, TCX and HRM files
- export as FIT, TCX or HRM file
- automatic detection and treatment of data corruption during the import
- modern user interface
- can be used as comfortable file converter for FIT / TCX / HRM file formats
The tool requires a PC with Windows. If someone is interested in developing a Mac or web version of my tool (s)he is invited to contact me and get all the support I can offer.
|Feature (I=Import, E=Export)||FIT files||TCX files||HRM files||GPX files|
|GPS position data||I+E||I+E||I (*.gpx)||I+E|
|R-R (HRV) data||I+E||--||I+E (*2.hrm)|
|Pool Swim Data||I+E|
|Open Water Data||I+E||I+E|
|Batchmode for File Conversion||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Automatic Data Repair during File Import||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|